Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This may be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
2 General notes and mandatory information
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible entity
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
Priv. Doz. Dr. Kristian Kniha
80331 Munich (Practice)
Tel: +49 89 693 13 80-00
Fax: +49 89 693 13 80-29
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of complaint to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of data protection law, the data subject shall have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses an SSL or SSL protocol. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information materials is hereby contradicted. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
3. data collection on our website
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us.
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
4. plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The use is made on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. We have also added the code “anonymizeIP” to Google Analytics on this website. This guarantees the masking of your IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(2) For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield – https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking here Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
(5) We continue to use Google Analytics to analyze data from Double-Click-Cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate it via the Ads Preferences Manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).